Ben B Noob
- First Name:
- CDJR of Walla Walla
I am trying to determine how I should be getting paid or what I should be getting paid. I am in the process of completing my E-Marketing and Design degree.The store I am at currently has about 350 new and used.
Currently I handle:
- Social media accounts youtube, facebook, instagram etc.
- Videos and photos for social media. Attending events, quick inventory videos and social media promo videos.
- Website related changes, updates or issues by working with website provider. Also handle the blog.
- All inventory photos.
- Anything marketing or advertising related such as creating banners, signs, campaigns etc.
- I do not handle facebook ads or google adwords both being handled by outside agencies.
I am making a few dollars over minimum wage. I have no idea if that is decent pay for what I am doing and if there is room for growth with this position.
Any insight is appreciated…