DealerRefresh readers (dealers) in the Maryland, Northern VA and Southern PA area – I have 10 FREE tickets to the Digital Edge Summit for July 10th at the Hilton Baltimore North in Pikesville.
Call or text me at 240-217-1740 or contact me and let me know that you would like to attend and I’ll have you taken care of. BUT HURRY!!
When and Where?
Date: July 10th
Time: 9:00 am Check-in
9:30 am – 5:00 pm Seminar
5:00 pm – 7:00 pm Cocktail Reception
Location: Hilton Baltimore North/Pikesville
1726 Reisterstown Road
Pikesville, Maryland, 21208
UPDATE: Be one of the first 10 to contact me for your Free Attendance Registration code and receive a FREE $25.00 Mastercard Gift Card when you arrive – compliments of HookLogic – Automotive.
My friend Shaun Raines (Executive Director, DrivingSales University) session is titled – Winning Social Media Strategies for Today’s Dealer
Shaun’s session will be covering how several of the the top performing dealers are making big profits using Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Find out why these tactics work and how to put them into action at your dealership along with some of the most common pitfalls and how to avoid them. If you’ve had you have your big toe in the pool of social media, here’s a great opportunity to hear form one of the most forward thinking professionals in our industry on how to take the jump and show profit using Social Media.
Another good friend of mine, Jeff Clark (V.P. Sales & Business Development, DealerOn), will be presenting on 7 Proven Digital Strategies to Double your Internet Leads and Your Fixed Operations Profits in 2012. This is a session even the most seasoned industry professional should sit in on. Plus it’s Jeff Clark! 🙂
Jeff will going over:
- How to create the appropriate content footprint to maximize their organic search traffic for service and parts.
- How to conquer service brand traffic and drive profitable fixed operations-related paid search traffic.
- How to increase effectiveness of e-mail and other outbound marketing to maximize retention and revenue per customer.
- How to measure their efforts so that they can understand what’s working, what’s not, and how to continue to increase profit each month.
Dennis Colome, V.P. Sales & Marketing, eXtéresAUTO will be speaking on How to Win the Google Game and Dominate Your Competition
What You’ll Learn:
- Tackle Google’s new social platform Google+.
- Convert significantly more search- and review-driven traffic for both sales and service, and measure your SEO and reputation management ROI.
- The lowdown on Google’s evolving algorithms, and why cookie-cutter sites and regurgitated, ‘canned’ content won’t fly.
Roy Rutherford, Director Automotive OEM, CallSource session is titled Best Practices for Managing a Dealerships’ Most Valuable Source of Leads – the Phone Prospect
What You’ll Learn:
- Build a strategy to harness this valuable source of leads.
- Calculate their “true” cost per phone prospect.
- Determine which Ad sources are really providing the right ROI.
- Calculate the call to appointment ratio.
- Use tracking and recording data to provide a 2nd chance to convert more prospects to sales.
- The latest in techniques to get customers into your showroom so you can do what you do best!
- Proven internet best practices to increase your closing rate.
- Understand the thinking of the internet shopper and use it to your advantage.
- Plus you’ll leave with phone scripts you can implement in your dealership.
The Digital Edge Summit is (the obvious) SPONSORED BY: