Thank You for being part of a great year for DealerRefresh. 2016 turned out to be one of our most productive and active years, thanks to all our Readers, Subscribers, and Forum Members, our Fantastic Sponsors, and Article Contributors with more than 130 blog articles and 226 conversations in the forum with over 3200 posts. Between the blog and the more forum we saw more than 350,000 visitor sessions! Not too shabby.
Below please enjoy this hand-selected collection of forum discussions featuring the most popular topics for each month throughout the year. I’m looking forward to an even better 2017 with you and I hope you are too. Cheers!
Most Engaging Discussions in Forums of 2016…
- JAN – CarGuru’s 100% Rate Increase!! 2nd time in 2 years
- FEB – Stitched Image Video VS True Walkaround Video w/o Voice Over
- MAR – Cars.com BIG DROP since new design?
- APR – Online Shopping to Online Buying
- MAY – Facebook Inventory Advertising / Retargeting
- JUN – Attribution: Do you give the last touchpoint all of the credit for a sale?
- JUL – Kershner’s back to the dealer Diary
- AUG – Wait 20 minutes to Answer the Lead!
- SEP – Help How do I engage with customers when I can’t get ahold of them!
- OCT – Google Says NO MORE Pop-Ups in 2017 – What will dealers do?
- NOV – CDK DMS Access – Hostile Integration Warning
- DEC – Is Anyone using Store Visit Conversions In Google Adwords??