On the Line: Phone Skills Set the Stage for Winning the Deal – Webinar
While email response often takes center stage in the world of internet sales, don’t forget the phone. Consider this: the most effective form of response to an email lead is often a phone call. Also, online shoppers are three times more likely to call your store than they are to send an email lead, making phone skills an essential qualification for internet sales managers. Is your dealership making the most of telephone opportunities or are sales left hanging on the line?
Join Kathy Kimmel, Cars.com’s manager of automotive consulting and dealer training, as she leads a discussion on phone techniques that drive sales.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Identify and groom salespeople with excellent telephone communication skills
- Use the phone to effectively follow-up with email lead senders
- Engage callers in meaningful dialogue
- Use the phone to set appointments and move closer to a sale
- Monitor and evaluate the quality of your calls to ensure ongoing sales success
Date: Thursday, August 7, 2008
Time: Noon to 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Location: Your Computer
Please note that the August Webinar is on a Thursday instead of the usual Friday.