Cars.com will be holding a live DealerADvantage webinar on Friday, March 14, 2008 with yours truly on the panel. I believe Mr. Matt Lamoureux from Acton Toyota and John H. Isaac from My Dealer Report will be joining me as well.
We’ll be discussing the rise of social media, consumer generated content and those wonderful dealer rating websites like DealerRater.com, My Dealer Report.com, Dealership Ratings.com and let’s not forget about
insiderpages. Have I missed any??
Car shoppers now have a broad platform from which they can share opinions and influence others’ buying decisions. What’s being said about your dealership can either drive sales or divert buyers to your competition, making it more important than ever to monitor, manage and influence your online reputation.
In this DealerADvantage session, we’ll discuss how to:
- Monitor what’s being said online about your store
- Respond to comments and influence the conversation
- Share online feedback with your staff to recognize success and correct mistakes as needed
- Influence the online conversation by encouraging customers to leave online feedback about their experience with your store
- Turn your online reputation into a selling tool
I encourage all DealerRefresh readers to join in and participate! How many readers we can get to register??
Are you ready to manage the online conversation about your store?
Time: Noon to 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Location: Your Computer
P.S. After the webinar, click back here to
DealerRefresh to share your thoughts and opinions about the conversation.