Using Facebook Pages Manager App
Josh, the ISM at the dealership was ranting about Bobby’s post “4 hour work week at the dealership” and ordered the book “The 4-Hour Workweek” for himself. He mentioned he would be a happier camper if he could successfully manage the 5 dealership Facebook pages down to 4 hours a week in itself.
I asked him if he had an iPhone. He did.
I asked him if he had the newer Facebook Pages Manager app. He didn’t.
I informed Josh that he needs to download Facebook Pages app for his iphone. It’s not only a time saver but allows you to manage your dealership facebook pages on the go.
So it got me thinking – If Josh wasn’t aware of this app, how many others aren’t? Hence the reason for this post.
If you’re in charge of your dealerships Facebook page or multiple pages and you have an iPhone, this app is a necessity.
The Facebook Page Manager app is an asset for any social media manager at the dealership. Heck – it might even be a way to get the Dealer Principle and GM onboard with Facebook (if they have an iPhone).
The app enables you to monitor all your dealers Facebook pages while on the move. Features include:
- Post new updates and photos and respond to comments as your Pages
- View and reply to private messages
- Get notifications about new activity on your Pages right away – Perfect for reputation management?
- Upload photos to your Page’s albums
- See photos that are attached to messages
- View your latest Pages Insights, including checkins
- Facebook Pages app will now allow you to “Promote” posts right form the app. This is a great addition to the app!
A few screen shots from my iPhone using the Facebook Pages app along with a few of the latest facebook stats after the jump…