Whats happening here on DealerRefresh?
Well, since the addition of the new Dealer Forums, we have been hard at work moderating and commenting on all the different threads.
And of course there are the original starter threads that have turned out over 50 – 100 posts/comments…
Something a little unique to the DealerRefresh Dealer Forums that you won’t find anywhere else; we sometimes go a little Off Topic and we’re not always about “business”. Often, we have a few interesting threads that touch on technology or even make light of a few industry announcements and situations.
- Camcorder for inventory video
- Webmaster Pay Plan
- Some Great Email Marketing and some Not So Great Email Marketing
- SPAMMERS: How to run a great one-man Internet dept
- I hate Blackberrys!
The forums have been a huge success with actual “car guys” (not just a bunch of vendors) signing up left and right. Not only are they signing up, we are starting new threads daily.
With all the action happening over in the NEW Dealer Forums, you might ask..what about here on the DealerRefresh Blog??
Don’t miss out on…
I’m sure many of our frequent readers and contributors have also taken notice to a few changes and additions to the blog.
- We have added a “related posts” feature providing links to older and relative posts.
- You might have taken notice that when you comment on a post, you now have a few minutes to edit what you have written (just in-case you misspell a word).
- The obvious addition of the new orange tab in the top graphic linking you to the NEW DealerRefresh Dealer Forums.
- Fading Banner feature that allows us to showcase a message or promotion.
A few additional features to the admin that are not visible on the front end have also been added. We have several more enhancements slated for over the next few months, so stay tuned…
Have a suggestion for DealerRefresh?
Something you really like or maybe something you hate…please share and let us know!!