Millennials, the term used for the generation born between 1982 and 1997, differ substantially from previous generations when it comes to how they shop. This is equally as true for household items and consumer electronics as it is for cars.
Dealers, however, because of the unique complexity to shopping and buying cars, are faced with tremendous new challenges when it comes to embracing e-commerce, but they still need to adapt to accommodate this generation of shoppers.
In this video with Drive Motors Head of Growth Rune Hauge, we touch on what defines a millennial, their core values, and how to enhance the shopping experience with this demographic.
Talking points include:
- Who millennials are and their buying habits
- What your dealership can do to win over millennials as customers
- Digital tactics that you can implement today
[highlight color=”#DEDEDE” fg_color=”#464d4d”]
Sign Up for Access to the Complete Conversation
To view the full ‘edited’ version: ,
- Sign up here for to receive a link to the entire video conversation, or
- Premium Members may immediately access the complete version here in the forums.
Become a Premium Member today to access more great premium content like this.