When First In Doesn’t Win: Driving Sales with a Quality Lead Response – Webinar
The old expression—Haste makes waste. — rings especially true with online car buyers. Fast response times contribute to Internet sales, but you’re just as likely to lose the deal with a rushed response that fails to answer the shopper’s questions. In this workshop, we’ll review tactics and tools you can use to consistently develop high-quality responses to inquiries that quickly get you in the game and moving toward your goal: the sale.
In this session led by Cars.com’s director of automotive consulting and dealer training, Ralph Ebersole, you’ll learn how to:
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Meet consumers expectations with quality email and phone response that directly answers their questions
- Effectively use your response to start a dialogue with the shopper and engage them in ongoing conversation
- Get the most out of your response by taking the opportunity to sell the value of doing business with your store
- Develop email templates and phone scripts that support your ability to
consistently deliver quick, quality responses to customer inquiries
- Monitor lead response times and quality to make ongoing refinements
Date: Friday, September 12, 2008
Time: Noon to 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Location: Your Computer
Founder of DealerRefresh - 20+ Years of dealership Sales, Management, Training, Marketing and Leadership.