The all new DealerRefresh 3.0 is live!!
I want to THANK EVERYONE for making DealerRefresh what it is and what it has become over the last 3 years. When I started DealerRefresh, I had no idea what I was getting into; I merely wanted a place to voice my thoughts and hopefully gain a little feedback from other Internet Sales Managers. Since then, this has grown into one awesome community that has given me the privilege to meet and become friends with some truly fantastic people in this industry.
So what’s new with DealerRefresh?
As you can see, the look and layout is different BUT not extreme. I wanted to keep the overall feel the same, though you will quickly notice a few key additions like:
- Search Feature in the upper right corner (works very nice if I might say, give it a go!)
- Popular Posts right under the ad space; keeping some of your favorite articles only 1 click away.
- Better Ad Placement – I figured that would make the sponsors happy 🙂
- Added a few NEW Categories to make it easier to find what you are looking for.
- See what everyone is talking about with additional and a cleaner layout to Recent Comments.
- The addition of Alex’s mug shot. Alex has been a tremendous addition and it was time.
- I also added an Industry Announcements category to keep everyone updated on the latest Press Releases.
The biggest improvement to DealerRefresh (though not visible) is the move over to WordPress. I absolutely LOVE Typepad and would recommend to anyone that wants a personal blog but as DealerRefresh has evolved, WordPress was the obvious choice due to its flexibility. Big thanks to Ethan and the rest of the Groove Commerce crew for a seamless transition and superior redesign.
So what do you guys think? I would love to get your feedback!
While you’re here and reading this, don’t forget there’s several way of keeping yourself updated with what’s happening on DealerRefresh.
Thanks again for everyone’s support over the last 3 years and farewell to the old DealerRefresh!