Kelley Blue Book’s New York/New Jersey eNetwork Brunch
Where: Sheraton Suites on the Hudson
500 Harbor Boulevard
Weehawken, New Jersey 07086
When: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 9:00 AM – 2:00 PM
*Breakfast served at 8:30am – Lunch will also be provided
How Much: FREE
Who Should Attend:
Used Car Managers
Marketing and Advertising Personnel
SPACE IS LIMITED! GUARANTEE YOUR SPOT BY REGISTERING BY NOVEMBER 6th!
You will leave knowing these things and more!
- 6 simple, ready-to-use, proven ways to maximize pre-owned visibility and sell more cars NOW!
- How to immediately outsmart your competition by directing shoppers to your Web site, to your inventory, to your dealership!
- How to manage, merchandise and price inventory to double your online visits
- How to “Manage the Phone Conversation” to set more appointments, overcome objections, and sell more cars NOW!
- How to use tools like kbb.com and CARFAX to build credibility for retail sales and reduce expectations on trade allowances
- How to expand your reach using Ebay and Craigslist
- How to use digital marketing tools to buy Internet, radio, and TV advertising more cost effectively than ever before
Guest Speakers include:
National Sales Training Director
Kelley Blue Book
Process Improvement Manager
Executive Vice President of Sales
Director – Digital Marketing
ADP Dealer Services
Leave a comment if you’re planning on going. I’ll be there!