Digital Dealer 13, is right around the corner
I look forward to seeing each of you at Digital Dealer 13, and would like to personally invite you to attend my session “The Digital Crisis that is Slowly Killing Your Dealership“.
There will be lots of pictures and video clips from some of your favorite TV shows and movies, and some cool retro 70s giveaways.
Most of you know that my approach is to show that a presentation can be both educational AND entertaining.Many dealerships that will be attending the conference will no longer be in business in 10 years. Why? I will share why, and more important, I will share what dealerships can do to ensure that they not only survive in our modern digital market, but also thrive.
Here are some highlights:
- What can Chris Rock tell you about your dealership?
- Do you know what customers think about you? I will show you how in a video you can take back to your dealership
- What does Reynolds and The Six Million Dollar Man have in common?
- Does your website deliver what your customers are looking for?
- Why was Tupperware the reason I needed personal therapy later in life?
- How can Dwight from “The Office” show you how to listen to your customers?
- What can the US Marine Corps teach you about the modern day dealership?
- Learn 5 ways to change a negative dealership image online and on the showroom floor
- How did Happy Days create a bucket list moment for me?
Have I caught your attention? Great!
Please share http://www.digitaldealerconference.com/speakers/#Frye with your friends to join my session. Please mark that you are attending my session at http://dd13.pathable.com/#meetings/83011.
I am scheduled on Wednesday, Oct 24th, at 3:30 pm. I would also love a follow at @kevinfrye1 for my Twitter folks. Take a moment to visit http://wyler.com/custom/digital-dealer-13 for my list of recommended sessions at DD13.