I thought it would be a good idea to start a new random posting/s with links to relevant news and maybe even some not so relevant news that in someway might (or might not) have an impact on this side of the business and us Internet Sales Managers.
So here we go.. The Weekly Refresh.
- Where is Mark Dubis? – So what is the former editor of Digital Dealer and Interim Executive Director of AAISP up to now? Mark Dubis has formed The Dubis Group, a network of freelancers talented in marketing, public relations, business writing and event planning. www.dubisgroup.com
- Ebay is back to advertising with Google – How surprising!
- Gilbert Chavez has joined the iMagicLab team. Good for you Gilbert! Keep in touch.
- Incase you didn’t already know, Google bought Feedburner. And unless you have a dealer blog or one of your own, chances are your not too familiar with Feedburner.
- Google Apps launches shared address book – I like this!
Is there anything else that you would like to see included in these postings?