On tomorrow’s #RefreshFriday Dan Sayer and Jon Berna (Mr. Truth) join us to discuss the VALUE of 3rd Party Classified Websites. Dans post over in the dealer forums was the driver for this week’s RefreshFriday. Thanks Dan!
Determining the value of 3rd Party Classifieds can be fairly complicated. Despite all the promises around greater attribution tools, we all know the greater number of eyeballs on our inventory, the higher the influence is on vehicles Sold. So, keeping the classified websites somewhat accountable for consistent KPI’s is still compelling…
- Which KPI’s should you be tracking?
- Is the cost per VDP view still a relevant measurement?
- How does reporting differ between the Classified Websites?
- What other KPI’s should you be tracking?
- What attribution tools are in the horizon?
Join us Friday (tomorrow) at 1pm EST, LIVE on Facebook for the answers!