Date: Friday, January 9th, 2008
Time: 12pm to 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Location: Your Computer
Cost: FREE – Register Here
In responding to the current economic slowdown, you can either give up or get down to business. Choose to jumpstart your 2009 sales with timely tips from the experts at Cars.com who will share their top internet sales techniques to help you weather tough times and position yourself to thrive in the recovery. We’ll examine the critical components of your online advertising and internet sales processes that help you connect with in-market shoppers and work with them to win the sale.
In this session, we’ll discuss the:
- Stock your store with the in-demand vehicles that car buyers want in today’s market.
- Merchandise your listings and promote your store to stand apart from your competitors.
- Communicate with in-market shoppers to build credibility and establish rapport.
- Stick with buyers until they buy.
- Leverage internet advertising, including specials, to keep your inventory moving.