It’s time for the DealerRefresh “Best of 2007” posts. This is a round-up of the year’s best-received posts along with some of my personal favorites.
So, if you missed anything from 2007, here’s a second shot at it.
- Are you missing internet leads from your dealer website? – be careful that our leads are not “evaporating”
- Nada 2007 Review – My personal review of NADA 2007
- 5 Steps to better customer service! – Why is it so hard to come by good customer service in the automotive vendor industry?
- While I requested quote from your dealer website, I also sent it to… – This one got some attention.
- Have you been "Flogged" ?? – This can suck when it happens!
- Do videos really help sell cars? – Do you really need videos of your inventory?
- I met my future BDC agent – She is pretty young, but a sponge for learning.
- Is your SEM vendor acting in your best interest? – some of you have really just wasted a lot of money
- Speculation on the future – somewhat frightening – Can you see what a mess all of this could put all of us in?
- Are the "Phonebook to Web" services worth anything? – SuperPages.com – YellowPages.com – Yellowbook.com – what is their worth?
- Should dealers be blogging? – 5 reasons why dealers do not blog.
- Are our manufacturers worse than we are? – Why are other manufacturers so far behind?
- High traffic with low conversions? Is this a franchise-related problem? – Watching Internet traffic patterns shift.
- AutoUSA – Something isn’t kosher! – Was AutoUSA sending me duplicate leads?
- Are you skipping steps? – It’s easy to forget about the basics.
- What’s Wrong With Video? – Using video help build transparency.
And of course lets not forget to include the DealerRefresh comment record breaking..
- AutoTrader.com Pricing??? Post with over 120 comments and still counting.
It was exciting going back and reviewing all the posts and comments for 2007. There were quite a few more then what I had thought. The number of people participating continues to grow, though I know there are still a lot of readers out there reading but not commenting. So for 2008 I encourage you to participate.
THANKS TO EVERYONE for reading DealerRefresh and for their participation in 2007. We have a great community here and some of the best talent in the industry participating. It’s truly exciting and I can’t wait to see what 2008 brings us.