- Cars.com partnership goes live with Yahoo, while AutoTrader partners with kbb.com. I think Cars.com got the better deal here! What do you think?
- Web2Carz wants your dealer’s inventory on their website and it’s FREE! Plus you get your inventory will be send to their data distribution partners such as Google and Oodle. Contact Alex Bravy for more information at 1-847-780-4821.
- AOL teams up with VAST.com to power AOL Autos used car marketplace. I spoke with Kevin Laws, CEO of Vast and Doug Eddy of AOL, they seem to have an interesting product in their hands. I’ll be keeping an eye on this.
- According to a Deloitte & Touche study:
“The Web surfing habits of boomers and over-60s are more firmly rooted in traditional media than those of their younger counterparts”
“67% of boomers visited sites after seeing ads on TV or in print. Matures, those between 61 and 75, were just as likely to be driven to the Web by print ads and less likely by TV ads.”
- Online Wheels and Deals …Today’s Auto Retailers are a Tech-Savvy Bunch, according to a Recent Study.
JupiterResearch and NADAguides.com surveyed 106 car dealerships nationwide.
“28 percent of the respondents indicated they spent more than $50,000 in 2006 on online advertising and marketing”