What you may have missed…
DealerRefresh – The Blog
1. What Drives Auto Shoppers’ Behavior – eMarketer sat down with Kimberly to discuss what factors are influencing the way today’s consumers shop for their next vehicle and automotive products.
2. Pricing – Strategy or “Just a Tactic”? – Is your vehicle pricing a real Strategy or nothing more than a Tactic? This was a quick post on the blog to help support a fired up thread over on the forum.
3. De-Stressing the Dealership Environment – 3 things a dealership could do to help de-stress the the typical dealership environment.
4. The 4 Words That Make Sales Managers Sound Stupid – When are we going to get away from the phrase “Just get ‘em in” ?
5. Edmunds TMV vs TrueCar – Dealers, wake up! – Dealers, you have been warned. Now it’s up to you to make a decision. How much more transparency does our business need?
DealerRefresh – The Forum
We’ve had some stellar discussion in the forums over the last weeks or so. Be sure to review and weigh in!
1. Pricing – Strategy or “Just a Tactic”? – Should pricing be an integral part of a modern automotive marketing strategy?
2. Why Car Dealers will always fail at Social Media – Guy Kawasaki topics present the Secret Formula to Re-invent your Dealership
3. Pull the Coke Ads! We didn’t sell enough cola in July! – We had a LOUSY May — cut the advertising for June! We have to save expenses!
4. Provoking a Used Car lead – No pics or no price night increase leads on the short term but what about the long term effect?
5. Re-Marketing. Trend or Long-timer? – What are your thoughts on display re-marketing?
6. AutoTrader.com BOB – What Has BOB Done for You? – AutoTrader’s Big Orange Button
Industry Links and Announcements
Dale Pollak Webinar – Monday July 11th, 2011 – Dale will be discussing mid-summer trends – where the market is at and where it is headed. In addition, I would like to invite you to participate in a Q&A. Click here to register.
It’s Not All About The Price When Buying A Car – A CarWoo stud
New Feature on the Forum – Like it!
Being Liked is the new craze. And for that reason, we have added a new “Like” feature to the DealerRefresh Dealer Forums.
Read a thread that you like? “Like” it!
A members comment helped answer a question you had? “Like” it!
A community member shared some great insight? “Like” it!
And don’t worry, this is an internet “Like” feature – it’s in no way attached to your facebook account. So you can like away without broadcasting it to all your facebook friends.