Date: Thursday, April 9, 2009
Time: 12pm to 1 p.m. (Eastern)
Location: Your Computer
Cost: FREE – Register Here
Description: Industry roundtable discussion with:
- Mitch Golub, president, Cars.com
- Art Spinella, president, CNW Marketing
- Paul Taylor, chief economist, NADA
With sales of used cars expected to return to 40 million-plus units in 2009, used-car sales stand out as a bright spot in automotive retail. For consumers concerned about their purse strings and possible job losses, buying a pre-owned car allows them to get the vehicle they need and maintain their peace of mind. This webinar examines the current outlook for the year ahead and outlines the practical steps dealers must take to survive and even thrive in this changing economy.
In this session, you’ll learn how to:
- Fine-tune your advertising strategy and media mix to reach in-market shoppers.
- Capitalize on economic uncertainty and pent-up demand to drive more used-car sales.
- Stock your store with in-demand cars that turn quickly and hold gross.
- Leverage third-party vehicle history reports and factory certification programs to build buyer confidence in your listings.