From boosting sales to evading obsolescence, selling OEM parts and accessories online can add a lot of value to your new car dealership. Greater value means more customers and better recognition, and INCREASED PROFITABILITY.
Problem is, most dealerships don’t know where to begin.
In this 7-minute video, we break down step-by-step how your team can launch a profitable online parts business with no techie knowledge required.
Talking points include…
- 5 simple steps to launch an online auto parts business
- Pros and cons for each online selling channel, e.g. eBay Motors & Amazon WebStore
- Strategies and best practices for boosting parts sale
If you want to grow a new revenue channel with e-commerce but aren’t sure how to get started, this video is for you.
[highlight color=”#ffffcc” fg_color=”#464d4d”]
Access the Entire Conversation
To view the full ‘edited’ version of this Live DealerRefresh Web Chat:
- Go here to request immediate access, or
- Premium Members go here to view the complete ‘edited’ version now in the forums.
[highlight color=”#34a01b” fg_color=”#ffffff”]Become a Premium Member today to access more great premium content like this.[/highlight]