WE’VE LAID OUT ALL OF THE ESSENTIALS FOR YOU!
Don’t press record without scanning through these four pillars of making a successful video. The biggest mistake salesmen, (and women), make in sending videos is focusing on just one or two of the categories below. If you’re someone who’s looking to reach full potential in using video to sell cars, you’ll master ALL four areas. Start today, and see what a difference it makes!
- Are you recording in landscape mode?
- Make sure your orientation setting isn’t locked.
- Set your first name frame appropriately, This will be the video thumbnail.
- Do you know your customers purchase history?
- Do you know your customers name?
- Did they ask to see anything specific? If so be prepared to show that first.
- Do you know the vehicles history– Previous owners, accidents, etc.?
- Do you know what features you will be highlighting?
- Are you prepared with at least to switch vehiclesTo mentioned
- What can you mention that allows your customer to visualize themselves owning the car
- Do you have a mental checklist you run through before sending a video?
- Be prepared with a specific Call To Action.
Sound off in the comments!
(To download and save this checklist, click here.)