According to a recent study by Lab42, the top four frustrations in the vehicle purchasing process are, dealing with salespeople, finding the right vehicle, the time spent on the process and understanding finance.
Four out of four of these frustrations sit at your dealership.
- Spending time on the process
What processes does your dealership have in place to prevent these four frustrations?
- Dealing with Sales People
How do your salespeople treat potential customers with such respect and create that lasting relationship that will keep them in the service lane year after year – and coming back to them for their next vehicle purchase?
- Finding the right car
What does your website do to lower the time spent researching their next vehicle?
- Understanding Financing
Are you further complicating finance due to your own incentives and priorities?
Additional stats include:
- 52% Don’t know what make or model they intend to buy before arriving at the dealership.
- 73% wish there was one fixed price for each car so there was no negotiation needed – really?
- 48% of buyers are spending 1-3 months shopping before making their purchase.
What do you think of these stats?
Add your comments, suggestions and opinions below.
Infographic courtesy of Lab42