Contact at Once conducted its annual survey and, surprising to not many, chat is where it’s at.
Why you’re missing out on potential sales when you don’t have chat:
- 7 in 10 say they would welcome a chat with a dealership.
- Young shoppers will chat and then buy – almost 100% are looking to chat online with you.
- Customers are more informed and ready to buy when they hit the lot – and they’re chatting before hitting the lot.
- Chat is preferred over lead forms.
- Chat users sell more cars than non-chat users.
- Chat use is growing, particularly mobile chat use.
Plus, the use of chat on various platforms, such as, dealership websites, online ad listings, OEM sites, social media, etc. – is expanding rapidly, from under 2 million chats generated by consumers just three years ago to a projected 7 million in 2013.
Are you chatting at your dealership and if so, would you agree with the survey results? – Sound off in the comments
Click continue reading to see the full info-graphic…