Every year the industry’s good friend, David Kain, hosts his KainAutomotive.com Digital Success Clients & Friends Workshop in his home town of Lexington, Kentucky. I’ve been attending and have spoken at David’s conference since the early ones. This year represents his 10th Annual Conference. And each year David and his crew outdoes the last with the quality of content.
Dealers looking to accelerate their
internet sales performance beyond the basics through proven practices, cutting edge strategies and techniques that will differentiate their operation from the competitors need to consider this just-the-right-size venue and conference.
Registration starts 11:00am on Monday November 10th and the Workshop / Conference doesn’t come to an end until Wednesday at 3:30pm.
SCHEDULED SPEAKERS for this years event are the following:
- Alex Vetter – Senior VP – Cars.com
- Ali Mendiola – Business Development Manager, Digital Retailing – Dealertrack
- Amir Amirrezvani – Co-Founder – DealerOn
- Beth Walters – Regional Sales Manager – L2TMedia
- Bill Wittenmyer – Partner – ELEAD1ONE
- Christian Salazar – Brand Manager – Dealer Fire
- Dave Hoffman – Account Manager – Google
- David Metter – President – HookLogic
- David Pyle – Senior VP of Sales – Autotrader & KBB
- Dean Evans – CEO – LotLinx
- Gary Bang – VP & GM of Tampa Harley Group
- Jason Wiley – Director of Sales – Haystack Digital
- Jeremy Anspach – CEO – PureCars
- John Gottschalk – Senior VP of Customer Engagement – FordDirect
- John Malishenko – COO – Germain Motor Company
- Jon Budd – Senior Group Manager – New Media – Hyundai Motor America
- Jon Ferrara – CEO – Nimble CRM
- Jonathan Wolske – Culture Evangelist – Zappos.com
- Mike Haeg – Director of Business Development – Century Interactive
- Patrick Workman – Client Partner, Global Marketing Solutions – Facebook
- Ricky Lopez – Ecommerce Director – Crown Automotive Group
- Scott Pechstein – Vice President of Sales – Autobytel
- Todd Levy – Sr. Acct. Executive, Automotive – Twitter
- Todd Smith – CEO – ActivEngage
- Tracy Myers – Owner – Frank Myers Auto Maxx
On top of the speaker sessions, there’s also a BEST IDEA SESSION where the winners are selected by votes of the attendees. The winners walk away with some hard ca$h!
Don’t miss out this opportunity to attend one of the few industry conferences that I personally look forward to each year.
For more information and to review the agenda click here. If have any questions, you can contact the lovely Jessica Kain at Jessica@kainautomotive.com or 859-797-6807 call/text.
See you at the conference?